Four-legged friends welcome!
Responsible pet owners are welcome in most of our properties and the following applies to all bookings:
“Sorry no pets” relates to properties where pets are not permitted, however there is no guarantee a pet has not entered the premises at any time and does not imply that the property is “Pet Free” such as a guide dog or one belonging to the Owner of the property.
“Pets welcome” relates to properties which allow pets (at a standard extra cost). In properties which take “Pets by arrangement”, one small well-behaved dog is usually permitted (at a standard extra cost), but must be checked with us prior to booking.
All young pets i.e. puppies MUST be declared to us at the time of booking and authorised by the Owner. If a puppy or young pet is taken to a property without the consent of the Owner this could result in you being asked to leave without compensation. When booking online it is advised you check the acceptance of your pet in advance.
We ask dog owners to observe the following rules (failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave without compensation):
- Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property
- Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay.
- The dog owner must bring the dog’s bed or basket for sleeping in.
- Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time.
- Dogs MUST NOT lie on beds or furnishings, and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
- Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
- Properties which do not take dogs may have on occasions had guide dogs in them.
- Please see each individual property for standard extra costs related to pets. Any damage (which must be reported to the Owner immediately) or excessive cleaning that may incur an additional charge, will be at the Owner’s discretion.