To Hire or to Buy Linen? That’s the Question.
We understand that many owners and operators have a tried and tested system that they’re happy with. That said, would you like to streamline your linen operations and save value time and cash? We have used our quantity leverage from our properties under management to secure preferential laundry rates for hired linen. Find out the benefits of hiring linen as opposed to buying it upfront.
Why use hired linen?
- Focus on your core business – when you outsource your linens to a specialist service, you free yourselves up to concentrate all your efforts on your business and enable you and your staff to devote all of their time to keeping your guests happy.
- Reduce capital investment – we work with suppliers who have invested hundreds of thousands of pounds in the latest machinery and training. Their skilled employees and sound systems produce outstanding results for a low rate per item. Far cheaper than depreciating and replacing your own linen constantly.
- Accurate budgeting – budgeting is far more accurate when you outsource the washing and presentation of your linen. You are no longer accounting for staff wages, training and workloads. You also won’t have to allow for the depreciation of your linen.
- Top quality linen – we supply top quality linen for you and your guests. Quality control is constantly undertaken to ensure the linen is up to the standards expected.
- Professionalism – your laundry will be presented “ready to go”, perfectly washed, ironed and folded. You simply couldn’t replicate the results on a small scale and your guests will be delighted with the results.
If this sounds like the kind of service you would be interested in and are based in St Andrews or the East Neuk of Fife, contact Short Stay St Andrews today to decide whether hired linen would stack up for you (no pun intended!).